|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Acces Statement|
|Article Processing Charges|
- All manuscripts are sent to the Editors of INOVASI LOKAL (e-Journal) via Online Submission at https://tarqabin.com/index.php/noval/about/submissions. If the author experiences problems when submitting manuscripts online, please contact the Editor at contact support
- The Journal of INOVASI LOKAL/Health Frontiers accepts scientific articles on new research results, methodologies or approaches to health research that are relevant to health services.
- Only articles that have not been published or will not be published in other media will be accepted.
- Manuscripts are written in English.
- Abstracts can be written in English and must be brief but informative, consisting of 150 to 200 words and accompanied by 3 to 5 keywords for indexing purposes.
- The title of the manuscript must be short and informative, consisting of a maximum of 18 words.
- The author's name must be written in full accompanied by the name of the agency or institution and the author's address.
- Manuscripts of research results must be written systematically consisting of: title, author's name, abstract accompanied by keywords, introduction (without subtitles, informing background, literature review, and problem formulation or research objectives), materials and methods, results, discussion ( conclusions and suggestions should be placed at the end of the discussion), references.
- We recommend that you use a reference management tool such as Mendeley to manage the references in your manuscript.
- All articles in this journal have gone through a plagiarism check process of at least 15 percent
- References using APA, with a minimum of 15 references