|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Acces Statement|
|Article Processing Charges|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Manuscripts are written in English.
Abstracts can be written in English and must be brief but informative, consisting of 150 to 200 words and accompanied by 3 to 5 keywords for indexing purposes.
The title of the manuscript must be short and informative, consisting of a maximum of 18 words.
The author's name must be written in full accompanied by the name of the agency or institution and the author's address.
Manuscripts of research results must be written systematically consisting of: title, author's name, abstract accompanied by keywords, introduction (without subtitles, informing background, literature review, and problem formulation or research objectives), materials and methods, results, discussion ( conclusions and suggestions should be placed at the end of the discussion), references.
All articles in this journal have gone through a plagiarism check process of at least 15 percent
- reference using American Psychological Association (APA) 7th Edition style and arranged from A to Z. Articles have minimal 25 recent references (last 10 years) and 80% is journal. References from journal publication should be provided by DOI. All cited references must be mentioned in in-text citation. If you are Mendeley user, please download the reference style here https://www.mendeley.com/guides/apa-citation-guide/. Min 15 references
Section default policy
The copyright of the received article shall be assigned to the journal as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish the article in various forms (including reprints). The journal maintains the publishing rights to the published articles.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. You can access our website without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this statement of privacy explains data collection and use in those situations.
In general, you can visit our web site without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. However there may be occasions when you choose to give us personal information, for example, when you choose to contact us or request information from us. We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you.
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated below:
- To send you confirmation of requests that you have made to us
- To send you information when you request it.
We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information and we have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to do so. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we don’t have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites.